Un saluto 10 anni dopo

« Older   Newer »
Meghindo Romano
view post Posted on 25/3/2021, 04:48 by: Meghindo Romano

Nuovo Membro

Group:

I did , I googled the firmware's name but unfortunately I couldn't find anything .
I guess my best luck would be to find a phone that has the vodafone firmware on it already , but so far all I could find were italian branded Wind operator ones or no operator whatsoever.

Another thing, the ones I do find , don't come with chargers, but i managed to find a usb data cable , do you think that would work in charging the phone if I plug the usb to a battery bank ?

And just to be sure, could you link me or give me a picture of what exactly the charging cable has to look like? Cose I'm a bit unsure, there are 2 wide flat Samsung chargers , I remember 1 from my Samsung E900 & F300 that I had back in the day , but I keep seeing another type of charger that looks a bit different than what I remember.

And again, thank you for finding time after so many years to visit here, I truly needed someone that knows and played with this phone.

Here is what I mean about the chargers, the plug in one as one type of adaptor while the gray usb cable as another one and I'm not sure which would work, plus, in order to work & play with the phone as I like, I would need a data cable for it as well.

16 replies since 8/3/2020, 01:22   115 views